Support Assistant Required from 24th February 2020 (or as soon as possible)
16.5 Hours per week (3 Days a Week) TTO – Fixed Term to July 2020 in the first instance
We are looking to appoint a patient, enthusiastic and highly motivated SEND Support Assistant to join our outstanding, inclusive school. The role will be to support a child with an EHCP.
The successful candidate will:
- Be calm, patient and confident about working with children with special needs
- Have a consistent approach to managing behaviour and learning styles
- Be qualified to NVQ2 or equivalent
- Be enthusiastic about working with and caring for pupils of the relevant age
- Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children
- Support the positive and caring Christian ethos of the school
- Support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community
We can offer you:
- An outstanding school on a positive journey of improvement and expansion
- A friendly, caring staff with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to your professional development
Closing Date for Applications: 9am, Wednesday 12th February 2020
Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th February 2020
Interested candidates should complete an application form to apply for this post – application forms are available on the school website along with a job description and person specification.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant Job Description and Personal Specification
Special Needs Teaching Assistant Application Form
Applicant Privacy Notice
Please send your completed application by email to: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to references and an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: we are unable to accept CV’s for this post.