Lunchtime Supervisors Required
Band 3, Permanent TTO
Various hours available to suit, Monday – Friday
All Saints’ CE Primary School have an exciting opportunity to join our outstanding, inclusive school as a Lunchtime Supervisor. This fun and rewarding role is a great introduction to working in a primary school setting and would suit someone with a calm, consistent but firm manner who enjoys working with children, and who is looking for term time working. The role will be to supervise pupils over the lunchtime period.
We have multiple roles available, ideally looking for someone to work 7.5 hours per week Monday-Friday, but we can be flexible with hours to suit.
The successful candidate will:
- Be calm and have a consistent but firm manner
- Be enthusiastic and enjoy working with and caring for pupils of the relevant age
- Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children
- Support the positive and caring Christian ethos of the school
- Support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community
We can offer you:
- An outstanding school on a positive journey of improvement and expansion
- A friendly, caring staff with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to your professional development
Job Description and Personal Specification
Applicant Privacy Notice
Interested candidates should complete an application form to apply for this post – application forms are available on the school website along with a job description and person specification. Please send your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to references and an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. Please note: We are unable to accept CVs for this post.