The pupils, staff and governors of All Saints’ C of E Primary School are seeking to recruit an outstanding and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who will continue to develop our ‘Outstanding’ school. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our forward thinking, outward facing and dynamic Senior Leadership Team which ensures all our children are able to flourish.
The successful candidate will share our Christian vision; Learning hand in hand together with God – which underpins our outstanding, fully-inclusive education for all our children, which promotes our strong values of wisdom, respect and belonging. We are incredibly proud of our school’s positive, caring and supportive ethos and the ability to sustain and promote this will be a vital requirement.
Our school community is looking for someone who will:
- Be an exceptional classroom teacher practitioner – an ability to teach across the primary phase
- Build upon the school’s strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and collaborative working
- Drive the development of innovative approaches to the curriculum
- Demonstrate they are an inspirational and aspirational leader with current educational knowledge
- Demonstrate a proven track record of significant impact on pupil outcomes
- Share our school’s Christian vision and values
In return, we offer:
- Happy, confident, enthusiastic and resilient pupils who are eager to learn and who enjoy their time at school
- A dedicated and talented team of committed staff
- A supportive and focussed governing body
- Excellent links with parents, All Saints’ church and the wider community
- A school community always striving for excellence and a commitment to professional leadership development
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our leadership team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please see the Information for Candidates document in the application pack for more information.
Information for Candidates
Applicant Privacy Notice
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to embrace this commitment.
All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of sex, race or disability.
In order to be successful in being shortlisted for this role candidates will need to demonstrate that they meet the requirements of the person specification. All offers of employment are conditional and subject to satisfactory references, DBS check and occupational health clearance being obtained.
Outstanding Main Pay Scale Teacher Required for September 2019
Full-time and Permanent
(Suitable for NQTs or RQTs with excellent track record)
We are looking to appoint a vibrant, enthusiastic and ambitious Key Stage 1 teacher to join our outstanding, inclusive school. Ideally, candidates will have experience and or enthusiasm to develop a subject area.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be ambitious and show an interest in developing a subject area
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
- Be highly motivated and work well as part of a team
- Be committed to making learning exciting using a cross-curricular approach
- Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children
- Support the positive and caring Christian ethos of the school
- Support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community
We can offer you:
- An outstanding school on a positive journey of improvement and expansion
- A friendly, caring staff with a strong commitment to teamwork
- Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to your professional development
- Regular PPA time and additional NQT time if appointed as an NQT
This post is suitable for NQTs or RQTs. We have a great track record of successful NQT placements and induction, with excellent opportunities for career and skills development.
Candidates are invited to visit the school on 1 May at 4pm.
Please contact the school office to register your appointment.
Job Description & Person Specification
Applicant Privacy Notice
Closing Date for Applications: 9am, Thursday 2 May 2019
Interviews will be held w/c 6 May 2019
Telephone: 01943 607852 or email: email@example.com
Interested candidates should complete an application form (available on the school website) to apply for this post – application forms are available on the school website along with a job description and person specification. Please ensure you read these documents and check you meet the criteria before applying.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to references and an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post