19th June 2018
Theme – Seaside
This term’s theme links together the following areas:
- Science- Seaside habitats and classification of animals
- Geography – Naming seas, oceans and features of a seaside landscape
- History – Grace Darling
- Art – Focus on an artist looking at seaside art
- Design Technology – Design an ice-cream van or beach hut
- RE – Different beliefs and key artifacts
- ICT – Using internet for research and programming
- Music – Exploring pitch
- PE – Athletics
Hope you’ve all received your letters now about the trip to Blackpool on Wednesday 11th July. Please arrive at school for registration at 8.10am through your classroom door. The bus will be leaving school at 8.30am prompt. We aim to be back at 6pm.
Gentle reminder about homework being handed in on time. Please can you ensure work is completed in pencil, neatly.
Final thought from the team
As the school year draws to a close, we would like to thank you for your continued support in your child’s education. By working closely with us we have provided the best opportunities to enable your child to achieve their full potential.
Mrs K Brown Miss R Hetherton Miss L King Mrs B Schofield