The government have published a large body of information in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The latest guidance for parents and carers is here:
… and the guidance for schools can be found at this link here:
Our Risk Assessments and Policies
Further information about Covid-19, including the school risk assessments, can be found on the links below.
Providing Remote Education: Information for Parents and Carers – NEW: January 2021
Archive: Full Opening Plan – September 2020
Visitors to School
Upon arrival at school a member of the office team will sign you in to the building and take contact details for track and trace purposes. You will be asked to sanitise your hands before entering and leaving the building. The use of face coverings is encouraged but is not mandatory. If you wear a face covering and remove it, please store it in a sealed bag. Please ensure you sanitise your hands before and after touching your face covering.
The following social distancing protocols are in place in school and must be adhered to by all visitors:
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 metres between yourself and a member of staff and pupils wherever possible
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use the hand sanitiser available
- Do not attempt to make physical contact with other people e.g. shaking hands
- Please be aware that our staff may be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Avoid touching your face with your hands
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and bin it after use, or cough/sneeze in to your arm